Book your room at Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown
Family-friendly Cincinnati aparthotel near Great American Ball Park
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this aparthotel is close to Lytle Park, The Mercantile Library, and Great American Ball Park. Also nearby are Sawyer Point and Smale Riverfront Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1157 square feet (107 square meters). This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a fitness center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 107
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1926
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1157
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
The Phelps Bar - This tapas bar serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.