Please enter your travel dates.
Premier deluxe - Included Breakfast
- 1 king
Grand deluxe - Included Breakfast
- 1 king
Deluxe - Included Breakfast
- 1 king
Art Deco hotel in Chiang Mai (Old City) near Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center
This hotel is located in Chiang Mai (Old City), near the airport, Tha Phae Gate, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Also nearby are Pratat Chedi Luang Temple and Wat Chedi Luang.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Naga Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tawa Bistro - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 7 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.