Please enter your travel dates.
Cottage for 2
- Double Occupancy
Cottage for 4 - 1 night Stay
- Quadruple Occupancy
Comfort Cottage for 4 people
- 1 double
Cottage 2 bedrooms for 6 - 1 night Stay
- 1 double
Chaveignes residence with a full-service spa
Situated in Chaveignes, this spa residence is in the same region as Domaine Dozon, Domaine Charles Joguet, and Chateau de Ligre. Regional attractions also include Domaine Bernard Baudry and Domaine Couly-Dutheil.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Relais du Plessis - Resort Nature & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and day beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Relais du Plessis - Resort Nature & Spa features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly residence also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a sauna.
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 18
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Le Mazarin - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 10 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk closes for the night at 8 PM Sunday - Thursday and at 9 PM Friday and Saturday. Guests arriving after these hours must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 250 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay