Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Charlotte (Beverly Woods)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Charlotte (Beverly Woods), close to Park Road Park, SouthPark Mall, and Phillips Place. Local attractions also include Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary and Charlotte Nature Museum.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Southpark features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 860 square feet (77 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 860
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 77
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay for Breakfast
Book a stay in a Stay for Breakfast rate category any time for travel any time, and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.