Book your room at Residhotel Villa Maupassant
Studio, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Apartment, with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Sea View (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family-friendly residence with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Cannes (La Bocca)
This residence is located in Cannes (La Bocca), close to the beach, Midi Beach, Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, and La Palestre. Also nearby are Forville Provencal Food Market and Dauphins Beach.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Residhotel Villa Maupassant provides a garden, multilingual staff, and self parking (subject to charges).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, sofa beds, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Residhotel Villa Maupassant features a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This family-friendly residence also offers a garden and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 3 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5 EUR per 3 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed size
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Residhotel Villa Maupassant
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Stays less than 6 nights include complimentary cleaning, kitchen not included; For stays 7 nights or longer, cleaning is not included. Stays less than 6 nights also include complimentary towels; For stays 7 nights or longer, there is an additional surcharge for towels. A separate cleaning service is also available, which includes daily housekeeping and towel service. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 every 6 days
- In-room safe fee: EUR 4 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per week
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).