Please enter your travel dates.
|NZ$78 NZ$67||NZ$78 NZ$67|
- One Double Bed
|NZ$101 NZ$86||NZ$101 NZ$86|
- 1 double and 1 bunk bed
Family-friendly residence in Cannes (City Centre - Train Station) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
This family-friendly residence is located in Cannes (City Centre - Train Station), close to Forville Provencal Food Market, Rue d'Antibes, and La Croisette. Also nearby are Castre Museum and Museum of the Sea.
Residhotel Les Coralynes provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a meeting/conference room.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, separate living rooms, and refrigerators; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This residence offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly residence also offers a rooftop terrace and an elevator (lift).
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 4
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate dining area
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Separate living room
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception desk is open daily from 8 AM until noon, and again from 5 PM until 8 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the hotel in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).