Availability: Résidence Carré Marine
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco apartment in Mandelieu-La-Napoule with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Mandelieu-La-Napoule, this apartment is close to Cannes-Mandelieu Golf Club, Robinson Beach, and Sable d'Or Beach. Also nearby are Dauphins Beach and Fon Marina Beach.
Recreational amenities at Résidence Carré Marine include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Other amenities include a marina and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include air conditioning and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Carré Marine Amenities
In addition to a marina, Résidence Carré Marine features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco apartment also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Résidence Carré Marine Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 10 AM to noon and 3 PM to 6 PM. Check-in hours are 4 PM to 6 PM; in July and August, check-in hours are 5 PM to 7 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8 per person, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 18 per week
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).