Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Belfast eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in Belfast, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Belfast Harbor, Belfast City Park, and Belfast Historical Society and Museum. Nearby attractions also include Moose Point State Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Fireside Inn features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Fireside Inn provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Computer station
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Picnic area
- Arcade/game room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Video library
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 1996
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is available each morning in the lobby between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Oceans Edge Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 3
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Maine Green Lodging Certification thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.