Please enter your travel dates.
|NZ$198 NZ$168||NZ$198 NZ$168|
- 1 king
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Queen Beds
|NZ$198 NZ$168||NZ$198 NZ$168|
- 2 queen
- 1 queen
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Cairns (Cairns CBD) near Esplanade Lagoon
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Cairns (Cairns CBD), near the airport, Cairns Regional Gallery, Cairns Convention Centre, and Esplanade Lagoon. Also nearby are Reef Hotel Casino and Cairns Rainforest Dome.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Plaza Cairns features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Plaza Cairns features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Rydges Plaza Cairns has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Pool table
- Business center
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Lilo Wet Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, Discover Discover, JCB International JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per night
- In-room safe fee: AUD 3.30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.