Book your room at Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star family-friendly Palm Cove resort near Cairns Tropical Zoo
Situated near the beach in Palm Cove, this golf resort is close to Cairns Tropical Zoo, Palm Cove Beach, and Clifton Beach. Area attractions also include Kuranda Koala Gardens and Yorkeys Knob Beach.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a complimentary children's club.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a golf course, Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove features a waterslide and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5102 square feet (474 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly resort also offers a children's pool, a complimentary children's club, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Children's club (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 474
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 5102
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Year Built 1987
- Golf course on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 30 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Canecutters - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
V dining - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 9-hole golf course. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20.00 (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15.00 (one way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 90.00
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.