Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star resort in Palm Cove with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach in Palm Cove, this golf resort is close to Cairns Tropical Zoo, Palm Cove Beach, and Clifton Beach. Area attractions also include Half Moon Bay Golf Course and Yorkeys Knob Beach.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain, garden or pool views and feature plasma televisions with satellite channels and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grand Chancellor Palm Cove features a golf course and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5102 square feet (474 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly resort also offers a children's club, gift shops/newsstands, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Number of floors - 2
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5102
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 474
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Year Built 1987
- Golf course on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Canecutters - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
V dining - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 9-hole golf course. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 20.00 (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15.00 (one way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 90.00
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.