Availability: Holiday Inn Cairns
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Cairns (Cairns) near Esplanade Lagoon
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Cairns, walking distance from Cairns Esplanade and Esplanade Lagoon. Also nearby are Kick Contemporary Arts and Center of Contemporary Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Cairns features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Cairns Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Holiday Inn Cairns provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Sirocco Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Holiday Inn Cairns Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 18 and AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 12.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.