Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
- One Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Cairns with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Cairns Esplanade, Kick Contemporary Arts, and Center of Contemporary Arts. Also nearby are Jute Theatre and Esplanade Lagoon.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Cairns features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Holiday Inn Cairns provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Sirocco Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 18 and AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 12.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 12.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.