Availability: Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Central Brussels hotel close to Manneken Pis
Near Grand Place
Just 450 meters from the Grand Place and 200 meters from Manneken Pis, this central Brussels hotel is also easily accessible from all major business areas of the city.
Guests can enjoy traditional Belgian dishes after a session in the fitness room, which boasts panoramic views of the city; WiFi is available free of charge in the lobby and business center.
Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre's guestrooms include bathrooms with bathtub or shower and designer toiletries, LCD TV with satellite channels, and a refigerator.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre Amenities
Guests of Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre can enjoy an array of amenities, including a fitness center with panoramic views of Brussels, a business center, a cyber corner with complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge facilities, a piano lounge bar, two restaurants and banquet facilities for 10 to 560 people. A complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet is provided each day.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 28632
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 2660
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference center
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet is provided daily.
Thomas Cook - This restaurant serves buffet breakfasts daily and is also open for one-hour business lunches and seminar meals.
Le Magellan - Traditional Belgian cuisine is served at Le Magellan, which features both a buffet section and an á la carte menu.
The Bedford Lounge - This piano bar serves light meals for lunch and dinner daily; a large-screen TV shows important sports events.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night