Availability: Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Spring Hill near Roma Street Parkland
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Spring Hill, walking distance from Brisbane Private Hospital and Roma Street Parkland. Also nearby are Queen Street Mall and Suncorp Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers concierge services, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 194
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Frescos Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 24 and AUD 28.50 for adults, AUD 12 and AUD 14.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30.00
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.