Availability: Hôtel Le Continental
4-star Art Deco hotel in Brest with a bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Clermont-Tonnerre Hospital, Musee National de la Marine, and Brest Castle. Also nearby are Tour Tanguy and University of Western Brittany.
Hôtel Le Continental provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Continental Amenities
Hôtel Le Continental features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Art Deco hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Hôtel Le Continental is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1951
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hôtel Le Continental Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.