Availability: Royal Oak Inn And Suites
Family-friendly Brandon hotel with an indoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in the business district, close to Brandon University, Shoppers Mall, and Keystone Centre. Also nearby are Eleanor Kidd Gardens and Riverbank Discovery Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Royal Oak Inn And Suites features a waterslide. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Oak Inn And Suites Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Royal Oak Inn And Suites provides a waterslide and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9212 square feet (829 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Royal Oak Inn And Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 156
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 829
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Year Built 1972
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9212
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Echo Restaurant/Wine Bar - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Royal Oak Inn And Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.