Availability: ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Hotel in Birmingham (The Westside) near International Convention Centre
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this hotel is within walking distance of St Thomas' Church, Alexandra Theatre, and The Mailbox. Also nearby are International Convention Centre and Bullring Shopping Centre.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street provides a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a 24-hour front desk.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Birmingham hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 8.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.