Availability: Hôtel Le Fonserane
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Studio, Park ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Beziers residence with free self parking
Situated in Beziers, this residence is close to Stade de la Mediterranee, Musee des Beaux Arts, and Beziers Cathedral. Local attractions also include Musee de Biterrois and Place de la Revolution.
Hôtel Le Fonserane provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, free self parking, and a garden.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Fonserane Amenities
Hôtel Le Fonserane features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Le Fonserane is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Sofa bed size
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel Le Fonserane Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Deposit: EUR 300
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 60 per stay, varies per unit size
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.