Book your room at Berlin Marriott Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star Art Deco hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Brandenburg Gate
This luxury hotel is located in Berlin (Mitte), close to Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, and Reichstag Building. Also nearby are Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Alexanderplatz.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Berlin Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Berlin Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10183 square feet (946 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Berlin Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 379
- Concierge services
- Year Built 2004
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 10183
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 946
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Midtown Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Lobby Lounge - Onsite bistro.
Catwalk Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Berlin Marriott Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.