Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Barcelona hotel in Eixample, near Gaudi's Casa Batlló
Passeig de Gràcia shops
Located in Barcelona's Eixample district, this hotel is just off the elegant Passeig de Gràcia avenue. Gaudi's Casa Batlló is 0.2 km (0.1 mi) from the hotel; his Sagrada Familia is 1.5 km (0.9 mi) away.
Hotel HCC St. Moritz is housed in a handsomely restored landmark building dating from 1883. The restaurant and bar open to a seasonal terrace. A breakfast buffet is available.
Free Internet access
Modern, air-conditioned guestrooms feature flat-panel TVs, minibars, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, and in-room safes. Bathrooms come with telephones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This historic Barcelona hotel, built in 1883 and recently renovated, offers all the comforts of the 21st century and the classical ambiance of the 19th. It is near the main thoroughfare of Paseo de Gracia, where guests can explore the fashionable shops.
Guests can fully relax in the comfort of the hotel after a day of touring the city. They can dine in the St. Gallen restaurant that features Mediterranean cuisine, have a drink in the bar, and enjoy a buffet breakfast offering hot dishes.
Other amenities include a business center, meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, wedding services, event catering, covered parking (surcharge), a porter, and access for disabled guests.
This property is for adults only. The minimum guest age is 18.
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 1883
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Covered parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Separate bedroom
Hotel HCC St. Moritz offers a restaurant, bar, and room service (limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.30 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.