Availability: Hôtel du Clocher
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Double Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room (coquine)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Rodez hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Rodez Cathedral, Place d'Armes, and Musee Fenaille. Nearby attractions also include Golf du Grand Rodez.
Hôtel du Clocher provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a meeting/conference room.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel du Clocher Amenities
Hôtel du Clocher features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measuring 699 square feet (65 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 27
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 699
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel du Clocher Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Arrivals after 9 PM require advance notice. Contact information for the hotel can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 8.00 per night