Book your room at The Sebel Quay West Auckland
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children)
Family-friendly Auckland hotel in Auckland CBD, walk to Sky Tower
This family-friendly Auckland hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 10-minute walk of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, Sky Tower, and Queen Street Shopping District. University of Auckland and Auckland Town Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
An indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and a business center.
All 45 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Washers/dryers and balconies are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, The Sebel Quay West Auckland provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4284 square feet (398 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sebel Quay West Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 32
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4284
- Conference space size (meters) - 398
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 26 NZD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14 NZD per hour ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 26 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 14 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 30 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 46 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.