Book your room at Quest On Nelson Serviced Apartments
4-star family-friendly Auckland apartment near Sky Tower
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly apartment is within walking distance of Aotea Centre, Myers Park, and Auckland Town Hall. Also nearby are Victoria Park Market and DFS Galleria Auckland.
Quest On Nelson Serviced Apartments provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a business center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This family-friendly apartment also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
Quest On Nelson Serviced Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 15 NZD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Quest On Nelson Serviced Apartments
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: NZD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.