Book your room at Quest Carlaw Park
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Penthouse, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
4-star family-friendly apartment in Auckland (Parnell) near University of Auckland
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly apartment is within walking distance of ASB Tennis Centre, St Andrew's First Presbysterian Church, and University of Auckland. Also nearby are High Street and Auckland Domain.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Quest Carlaw Park features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the apartment's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4-star property offers access to a business center. This family-friendly apartment also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Quest Carlaw Park is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15.00 NZD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 15 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 NZD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 15 NZD per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Sushi Tomi (Japanese) - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Covo (Italian) - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Carlaw Park Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Open select days.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Quest Carlaw Park
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 7 AM to 9 PM from Monday through Thursday, 7 AM to 7 PM on Fridays, and 8 AM to 4 PM on weekends and public holidays.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours are asked to contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: NZD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 15.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 300 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.