Book your room at Quay West Suites Auckland
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star family-friendly Auckland hotel near Sky Tower
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, DFS Galleria Auckland, and Queen Street Shopping District. Also nearby are Auckland Fish Market and Britomart.
At Quay West Suites Auckland, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quay West Suites Auckland
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Quay West Suites Auckland provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4284 square feet (398 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Quay West Suites Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 32
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4284
- Conference space size (meters) - 398
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Quay West Suites Auckland
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 26 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 14 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 28 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 46 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.