Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
Superior Twin Or Double
- 1 double
Superior Harbour View Double
- 1 double
Superior Harbour View Double Breakfast Included
- 1 double
4-star family-friendly Auckland hotel near University of Auckland
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of St Andrew's First Presbysterian Church, Old Government House, and University Clock Tower. Also nearby are Queen Street Shopping District and Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Copthorne Hotel Auckland City provides 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 3 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 4 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.