Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room (Non Refundable)
Deluxe Suite (Non Refundable)
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Contemporary hotel in the heart of downtown Auckland
Central Auckland setting
Located on the city's main shopping street, the CityLife Auckland is in the heart of downtown Auckland and within two blocks of the SKYCITY Entertainment Complex and less than 1 km from museums and galleries.
A pool, gym, and restaurant.
The CityLife Auckland offers an indoor pool and fitness centre, as well as two meeting rooms, a restaurant, and bar. There is also wireless Internet access.
All rooms have armchairs and desks.
Guestrooms are decorated in contemporary style, with armchairs, desks, and high-speed Internet access. Other amenities include in-room safes, iron/ironing boards, and heated towel racks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The CityLife Auckland offers 190 rooms/suites/units in a 24-story building, a restaurant and bar, an indoor swimming pool , and an adjacent fitness center with free-weight machines, workout stations, and cardio equipment. There are 2 meeting rooms with wireless Internet access and a lobby computer terminal with high-speed Internet access. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Other amenities include air-conditioned public areas, babysitting/child care (surcharge), 24-hour business center, and concierge desk.
Garage parking is available for a surcharge. CityLife Auckland is a smoke-free property. Fines apply for smoke-free violations. No Pets allowed, only service dogs are allowed.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 24
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 144
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1997
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1550
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
Zest Restaurant and Bar - Zest Restaurant is proud to introduce our Healthy Dining concept where we invite you to Eat Well.
Our philosophy is to promote local and regional New Zealand produce, working closely with our suppliers and farmers to showcase what our country can offer. We source only the freshest ingredients which influence our menus, whilst we create a culinary play on classic flavour combinations presented with a contemporary twist. All ingredients are handled with respect and transformed on the plate which we hope will please and delight your palate.
Eat Well is about a balance of texture, flavours, variety and moderation of certain ingredients promoting nutritious and healthy dishes.
Open daily for breakfast and dinner. Bar open from 10am to 11pm.
The CityLife Auckland hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and adjacent fitness centre with free weight machines, workout stations, and cardio equipment.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 35 for adults and NZD 17.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 45.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.