Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One King and One Queen Bed
Family Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
4.5-star family-friendly Auckland apartment near University of Auckland
Located in the heart of Auckland, this family-friendly apartment is within walking distance of Auckland High Court, Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre, and Britomart. Also nearby are Queen Street Shopping District and DFS Galleria Auckland.
In addition to a restaurant, Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city views and feature LCD televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco apartment also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Celestion Waldorf Apartments Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 18
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Housekeeping - 2 days per week
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- City view
Little India - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Parking must be booked prior to arrival.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 8 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: NZD 500 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.