Book your room at Barclay Suites
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
All-suite Auckland hotel in central business district
Near Queen Street
This Auckland Apartment is in the city's central business district, two blocks from the Sky Tower and shopping on Queen Street and one-half km from the Aotea Centre. Vector Arena is 1.5 km away.
Barclay Suites offers dry cleaning and laundry facilities, as well as a smoke-free environment. Guests receive complimentary admission to a nearby fitness facility.
Accommodations at this all-suite lodge include kitchens, living rooms with sofa beds, and balconies. Suites provide washers and dryers. Flat-panel TVs come with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Décor throughout the 25-floor property incorporates tranquil shades of cream and grey with the occasional pop of color or bold, graphic prints. Barclay Suites offers on-site bicycle rental, dry cleaning services, and laundry facilities. Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
Guests receive complimentary access to Just Workout, a fitness facility 1.5 blocks east of the hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 25
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 NZD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 15 NZD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 NZD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 15 NZD per 24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- iPod docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Barclay Suites
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: NZD 600 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.