Book your room at Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street
Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
Auckland hotel near Sky Tower and Aotea Square
Queen Street shops
This centrally located Auckland hotel is within a 5-minute walk of the Sky Tower, Aotea Square, Auckland City Hall, and Atrium on Elliott. The Queen Street shopping district is 0.7 km (0.4 mi) away.
The hotel is home to a popular Malaysian restaurant. The staff of Auckland City Hotel can assist with arranging city tours, bay cruises, and Waitomo Glowworm Caves adventures.
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street offers a choice of standard rooms, studios, and suites. All include LCD TVs and high-speed Internet access. Studios and suites come with fully equipped kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street is conveniently located for shopping, sightseeing, and business. The hotel's entrance and lobby date from 1912, while the rest of the property is contemporary.
The on-site Bing's Café & Restaurant is a popular choice for Malaysian cuisine. Bing's is open Monday - Saturday for lunch and dinner.
Complimentary wireless Internet access (up to 30 minutes per day) is available in the lobby and café. Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1912
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (25 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10 NZD per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: NZD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: NZD 50
- Late check-out fee: NZD 50
- Deposit: NZD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night