Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
- One King Bed
Direct access to Amsterdam Airport terminals
By Trade Center
Linked to the passenger terminal and train station by a covered walkway, and next to the World Trade Center, this Avant-Garde hotel is twenty minutes from central Amsterdam.
Wrapped around an eight-story atrium, the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center offers wireless Internet access, a restaurant, bar, café, and 30 meeting rooms.
Minibars in rooms
The 406 contemporary-style guestrooms are soundproof from airport noise, and feature duvets, safes, minibars, and pay movies; private bathrooms have separate tubs and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Throughout the public areas, wireless Internet access is available (surcharge; network cards not available), and a business center (surcharge), known as 'Link @ Sheraton', has three PCs with high-speed Internet access, a workstation for laptop users, fax, printer, scanner, and copier. A complimentary PC is available off the lobby for sessions of 10 minutes, maximum. Conference facilities at the green certified (Milieubarometer - Green Key) Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel & Conference Center comprise 30 meeting rooms available in various configurations, of which the largest accommodates 555 delegates. Garage and valet parking are available for a surcharge.
The hotel's aviation-and-travel-themed restaurant serves a la carte meals, as well as an extensive all-day buffet on weekdays. A light menu is available in the casual bar, the informal café, and in the striking atrium lounge with a contemporary fountain. A breakfast buffet, with hot items, is served daily in the restaurant, from 6 AM-11 AM (surcharge applies).
The hotel's fitness center, renovated in 2005, offers up-to-date equipment and Technogym fitness machines for the use of all guests. The hotel also offers bicycle rentals. Guests can enjoy the health club with sauna, steam bath and relaxation room, while massages can be booked in advance. Beauty services are also available.
- Television in lobby
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beauty services
- Steam room
- Health club
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 406
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Trouser press
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Voyager - Semiformal restaurant overlooks the airport. Giant globe in the center of the room, murals about the history of flight, and a midnight-blue domed ceiling dotted with tiny lights. Hot-and-cold buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner menus daily. On weekdays, extensive lunch-through-dinner buffet includes freshly cooked fish and a wide range of desserts.
Runway - Large and informal bar-café off the lobby serves an express breakfast, a range of beverages, and a light menu of sandwiches, salads, burgers, pastas, pastries, and ice cream. Hardwood floor, painted wicker chairs, exposed brick walls, and an adjoining smoke-free lounge. Open all day until late evening.
The Gate - Set between the Voyager Restaurant and Cascade, this venue offers impressive views.
Cascade - Peaceful lounge in hotel's eight-story atrium is bathed in natural light. Water cascades over a giant glass panel on one wall. Potted trees and shrubs, and conversationally arranged sofas and armchairs. Open 24 hours; until midnight, drinks and food can be ordered from the adjoining Boomerang Bar.
The hotel is scheduled to open a new health club in spring 2005. During the refurbishment, guests have complimentary access to a temporary 24-hour fitness room, with eight cardio machines, free weights, a TV, complimentary towels, and shower facilities.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: EUR 12.50 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.