Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, City View
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
- One King Bed
Modern hotel close to the Van Gogh Museum
This hotel is in several traditionally-Dutch, canalside properties and is set in the centre of Amsterdam, 300 metres from Van Gogh Museum and the nightlife of the Leidseplein.
The Park Hotel Amsterdam's restaurant, MOMO, offers Pan Asian cuisine with a trendy cocktail bar; multilingual staff can offer advice on sightseeing in Amsterdam.
The 189 guestrooms have traditional or contemporary furnishings; all include coffee and tea-making facilities, minibars, flat-panel TV with satellite channels, and wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Multilingual staff at the Park Hotel Amsterdam's 24-hour front desk can offer concierge services, luggage storage, and the use of a safe-deposit box. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
Other amenities include laundry facilities, a hair salon, and around-the-clock room service. A computer station is available, and public areas offer wireless Internet access (surcharge). Park Hotel Amsterdam is a smoke-free hotel.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7535
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- City view
MOMO Restaurant, Bar & Lounge - Blending flavors and colors of the Far East with Western style and sophistication, MOMO offers an elegant social meeting place within the museum quarter where guests can enjoy coffee and a pastry in the morning, or breakfast buffet(surcharge). Light meals with wine served at lunch and throughout the afternoon. At night, one can sip cool cocktails in the bar, share small dishes in the lounge, or enjoy a special dinner in the restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23.50 per person (approximately)