Availability: NH Schiller
Please enter your travel dates.
Amsterdam hotel located directly on Rembrandtplein
In city center
This Art Deco hotel is located along the lively Rembrandtplein (Rembrandt Square) in central Amsterdam. The Floating Flower Market and Kalverstraat shopping street are 0.3 km (0.2 mi) away.
Art Deco brasserie
Guests can dine in the Art Deco elegance of the Brasserie Schiller. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, bicycle rentals, and complimentary high-speed Internet access in the lobby.
NH Schiller's 92 guestrooms offer free WIFi, televisions, coffee/tea makers, minibars, and in-room safes. Bathrooms come with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Schiller Amenities
This hotel offers a prime location along Rembrandt Square. Decor at NH Schiller includes stained glass windows, rich wood paneling, and paintings by Friedrich Schiller.
Brasserie Schiller serves traditional and contemporary Dutch cuisine for lunch and dinner, including fresh seafood, in a splendid Art Deco setting. A breakfast buffet is available for a surcharge. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, concierge services, a multilingual staff, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
NH Schiller has a restaurant on site. Room service during limited hours is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
NH Schiller Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.