Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- 1 double
5-star luxury hotel in Amsterdam (Dam Square - Central Station) near The Old Church
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Amsterdam, walking distance from St. Nicholas Church and The Old Church. Also nearby are Dam Square and New Church.
In addition to 2 restaurants, NH Barbizon Palace features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, NH Barbizon Palace features a steam room and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 12240 square feet (1137 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Year Built 1600
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12240
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1137
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Cable TV service
- Pillow menu
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Hudson s Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Restaurant Vermeer - This restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests may check in until 5 PM on Sundays.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 47.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.