Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double or Twin Room (2 stars)
Superior Double or Twin Room (3 stars)
Deluxe Double or Twin Room (4 stars)
Suite (5 stars)
Inn in Amsterdam’s fashionable East Docklands
Close to tram stop
This renovated 1920s hotel is set in Amsterdam's East Docklands and at the ultra-modern access point to the city center. A city tram stop is within 200 meters and Centraal Station is 1.5 km away.
Created from a natural knowledge of Dutch design traditions and its groundbreaking explorers, the hotel offers a restaurant, innovative meeting and exhibit spaces, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Individually-styled guestrooms range from basic to luxurious and blend historic features with bold contemporary flourishes; all include satellite TV and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel is home to the Cultural Embassy, an organization that brings cultural groups together to coordinate artistic exhibitions and performances. The hotel features innovative architecture as well as a tranquil terrace, a restaurant, and a bar. There are 4 mezzanine platforms used for exhibitions and events, a library, 2 main banqueting rooms, and 7 smaller meeting rooms.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy for laptop users, and there is also an Internet corner with a PC and high-speed connection. The concierge is on site to assist guests. Those arriving by car are guaranteed a space in the secure onsite parking area (surcharge). An onsite shop is open 24-hours a day providing a range of goods including books, toiletries, and pajamas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Year Built 1921
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
The Restaurant - Bustling restaurant and bar serves an extensive menu of French, traditional local, and southern European cuisine in the form of seasonal year-round fare with an emphasis on home-grown food. The bright, airy dining room welcomes hotel guests, local residents, artists, and business people.
A large terrace opens in warmer weather for al fresco dining. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Take away meals and room service can also be ordered from the kitchen. Coffee and cocktails are available throughout the day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.