Book your room at Bilderberg Garden Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Modern Amsterdam hotel with popular restaurant
This contemporary hotel is set on a quiet residential street in Amsterdam's upscale Apollolaan district, located a mile from Anne Frank's House, and within walking distance to splendid museums.
This business-friendly hotel offers 5 conference rooms, a lobby bar, and French/international cuisine at De Kersentuin restaurant, popular with locals and travelers alike.
Bilderberg Garden Hotel's air-conditioned guestrooms have wireless Internet (surcharge), minibar, and satellite TV; all include private bathrooms with robes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bilderberg Garden Hotel
At your hotel
Bilderberg Garden Hotel's guest services include currency exchange, dry cleaning, shoe shine, laundry facilities, and 24-hour reception. The hotel is located in a shopping district. Massage treatments are available on site (advance reservations required). The hotel features 5 conference rooms among its business amenities. The business center is open 24 hours a day. Wireless and wired Internet access in public spaces can be yours for a surcharge. Dining options include the popular De Kersentuin restaurant, the lounge just off the lobby, or 24-hour room service. Up to 2 cats and dogs are welcome in the rooms (surcharge), as long as they are kept in a carrier or cage and not left unattended. A shuttle to and from the airport can be arranged by request (surcharge). Supervised childcare is available for a fee.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 124
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 512
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5511
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
De Kersentuin - Well-known by locals for its innovative, fresh French/international-style cooking in a casual atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The Lounge - Open onto the hotel lobby, this bar offers guests coffee, cocktails, or a selection of 50 whiskeys. Open daily from late morning through late night.
Guests get 25% off the rates at the nearby fitness center. Ask at reception for details.
Guests can explore Amsterdam by foot, tram, bus, taxi, or canal boat. Bicycle rentals are available at the front desk, for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, three blocks from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller skating. Spread over several hundred acres, this lovely park also features outdoor cafés, a film museum, gardens, duck ponds, a playground, and wide open spaces for soccer, Frisbee, or soaking up the sun.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Bilderberg Garden Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22.50 for adults and EUR 11.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 17.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).