Book your room at Résidence Les Chalets du Bois Méan
One Bedroom Apartment (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
1 bedroom apartment with sleeping alcove for sixMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
2 bedroom apartment with sleeping alcove for 8Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children, 2 infants)
2 Bedrooms with 2 sleeping alcoves for 10Max Occupancy: 10 guests (up to 9 children, 2 infants)
3-star residence with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Les Orres residence is in the mountains, just minutes from Jungle Aventure and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons and snowshoeing. Area attractions also include Boscodon Abbey and Embrun Reservior.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Résidence Les Chalets du Bois Méan to take a dip in an indoor pool and relax in a sauna.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Résidence Les Chalets du Bois Méan provides a spa tub and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski residence also offers ski storage and an elevator (lift).
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (6 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (6 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 9 per person, per week
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 31.50 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay