Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with an indoor pool
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Isola residence is in the mountains, just minutes from Isola 2000 Ski Resort and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Mercantour National Park and Gorges de Valabre.
Spend your day on the slopes, and return to Résidence Club MMV Les Terrasses d'Isola to take a dip in an indoor pool and relax in a steam room.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 7 December 2013 to 20 December 2013 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
In addition to an indoor pool, Résidence Club MMV Les Terrasses d'Isola provides a spa tub and a steam room. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski residence also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage.
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2010
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine on site
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving outside of regular check-in times must contact the property prior in advance of their arrival to arrange for key retrieval; contact information can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.95 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 49 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).