Availability: Le Parc Hôtel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Briancon hotel is in the mountains, just minutes from Briancon Citadel and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Regional attractions also include Col d'Izoard and Mont Pelvoux.
At Le Parc Hôtel you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant after a great day on the nearby slopes.
In addition to desks and private bathrooms, guestrooms feature televisions along with complimentary toiletries and dial-up Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Parc Hôtel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski hotel also offers multilingual staff, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Parc Hôtel is a smoke-free property.
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Parc Hôtel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Le Parc Hôtel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.61 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.