Book your room at Residence Palladior Morillon Grand Massif
Ski residence with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Morillon residence is located in the mountains, convenient to Morillon Ski Resort, Samoens Ski Resort, and Grand Massif Express Gondola. Local attractions also include Jaysinia Alpine Botanical Gardens.
Residence Palladior Morillon Grand Massif offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain residence's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
The residence offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Residence Palladior Morillon Grand Massif is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Furnished balcony
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Residence Palladior Morillon Grand Massif
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
This hotel’s reception is open daily from 7 AM to noon and 5:15 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests are required to contact the property in advance if arriving outside of normal check-in hours. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 17 for adults, EUR 4.50 and EUR 8.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per stay
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Alcohol is not served at this property.