Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double or One Twin Bed
Double or Twin Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Romantic ski haven with downhill skiing
Located in the city center, this Courchevel hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Courchevel Ski Runs, La Tania Ski Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and ice skating. Area attractions also include Meribel Ski Resort and Trois Vallees Ski Resort.
Ski into Hôtel des Trois Vallées, where you can relax in a full-service spa, enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, or have a meal at the restaurant.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel des Trois Vallées helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Hôtel des Trois Vallées is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 6
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Deer - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.