Book your room at Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Premier Park ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Spa SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Adelaide near Government House
This romantic hotel is located in the heart of Adelaide, walking distance from Parliament House, Government House, and Adelaide Festival Centre. Also nearby are Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Stamford Plaza Adelaide features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Stamford Plaza Adelaide provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Number of floors - 20
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (24.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
La Boca Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
TGs Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Stamford Plaza Adelaide
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge